Ace Carting would like to say how grateful we are to serve you. Our #1 core value is safety. We strive to assure complete safety of our employees, customers and the public in all our operations.
To meet these expectations, our drivers and managers are trained on multiple safety techniques and do have to occasionally make the hard decision to be unable to service areas due to inclement weather (which includes snow, ice, freezing rain, rain, mud, high winds, hail or extreme cold).
Ace Carting of Fort Ann, New York, reminds motorists that slowing down and passing collection employees cautiously is not only a good safety, it is New York state law.
Ace Carting is actively providing safe, reliable and essential sanitation services to new and current customers during this pandemic.
- Our office is temporarily closed to walk-in traffic.
- For the fastest service, please email us or Request a Quote.
- Please visit the Pay Bill page to learn all the bill pay options.
For everyone's safety bag all trash, tie, place in container & close lid. Place all recycling loose in container & close lid. Effective March 16, 2020, materials that do not fit inside the container will not be picked up.
Thank you for your business.
Ace Carting recently launched two useful tools to help their residential customers. Both tools are located on the new SCHEDULE page.
- My Schedule - Residents can enter their address and view their collection schedule.
- Waste Wizard - Residents can look up waste items and learn if they are acceptable in residential collection containers.