It is our goal to provide quality and cost-effective residential trash and recycling services to every customer. Ace Carting provides trash and recycling services to single-family homes, apartment complexes and homeowner associations across Essex County, Warren County, and Washington County, New York as well as Rutland county Vermont. To achieve this goal we offer the following:
- Drivers that are focused on customer satisfaction and safety
- Clean and distinguished waste removal equipment including automated trucks, various sizes of residential carts
- Informative, courteous and professionally trained customer service representatives
- A convenient cart on wheels for household waste and recycling that you roll to the curb each week
- An extensive curbside recycling program at no additional cost
Please call us for garbage and recycling rates and to schedule your waste and recycling removal service.
Ace Carting observes the following holidays:
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
If your residential trash & recycling pickup days falls on or after one of the above holidays, your pickup day will be one day late.
Trash - Acceptable Materials:
We accept normal household waste materials such as paper, food and miscellaneous garbage. Please put all waste in a bag.
Trash - Unacceptable Materials:
Ace Carting cannot accept the following materials in residential garbage containers:
- Aerosol Cans
- Ashes (hot or cold)
- Construction materials
- Contaminated Oils (mixed w/solvents, gasoline, etc.)
- Flammable Liquids
- Fluorescent Tubes
- Hazardous Waste
- Herbicides & Pesticides
- Industrial Waste
- Medical Waste
- Motor Oil (transmission oil, lubricating/hydraulic oil)
- Oil Filters
- Petroleum (contaminated soil/lead paint chips)
- Propane Tanks
- Radioactive Material
- Railroad Ties
- Yard waste
Single Stream Recycling by Ace Carting, or SSR, lets you put all your recyclables into one, large, lidded container that rolls right to the curb. It’s the easiest way to recycle ever.
How It Works
Your Single Stream Recycling container comes in a 65-gallon cart or a 95-gallon cart that’s either Grey with a Green Lid or Blue with a Yellow lid (depending on your service location).
Simply place all of your recyclables—paper, glass, cardboard, aluminum, and more kinds of plastics than before—together inside of this container and put it curbside next to your trash cart the night before your residential trash collection day.
From your home, it will be transported to our state-of-the-art processing facility. There, conveyors, magnets, rollers, screens, and other technologies separate the recyclables by type and bundle them for shipment to the places that will use them to make new products.
What Makes SSR the Smart Choice?
Easier for you
No sorting or separating, no blue bins to carry, protection from animals and wind, and weekly pick-up service.
Better for your neighborhood
Your new, single container looks and functions much more neatly than the old blue bins.
Better for the environment
Communities are recycling more, some by a margin of 24%. This means less garbage ends up in the landfill, and one truck instead of two in suburban and rural areas lowers fuel consumption and carbon emissions.
Ace Carting rates are already highly competitive, and SSR comes at no extra charge for the container or the service.
Recycling - Acceptable Materials (do not bag):
- Aerosol Cans (must be empty)
- All Plastic Bottles & Containers (#1-7) with Caps & Lids ATTACHED
- Aluminum Cans
- Aluminum Foil (pie plates, etc)
- Aseptic Milk/Juice Cartons
- Frozen Food Cartons
- Glass Bottles (brown, clear, green)
- Juice Boxes
- Milk Cartons
- Prescription drug bottles (empty)
- Tin and Bi-Metal Containers (including empty Aerosol Cans)
Acceptable PAPER PRODUCTS
- All Office and School Paper
- Chipboard / Box Board
- Computer, Fax & Copy Paper
- Construction Paper
- Junk Mail (including envelopes, coupons)
- Kraft Paper (brown grocery bags)
- Magazines & Catalogs
- Notebook Paper
- Paper Egg Cartons
- Soft Covered Workbooks
- Telephone & Paperback Books
- White Envelopes
- White & Colored Ledger Paper
Recycling - Unacceptable Materials:
- Audio & VHS Cassettes
- Christmas Lights
- Clothing or Textiles
- Compostable Plastics
- Needles, Syringes and Medical Waste
- Plastic Shopping Bags
- Tarps or Pool Covers
- Yard Waste
Billing and Payments
Invoices for your Ace Carting residential trash & recycling service are sent out on the 15th. Payments for your Essex, Warren, Washington Counties in NY or Rutland County in Vermont collection services are due on the 1st of the month.
To pay online with American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa:Pay Online
Pay by phone
Select option 1 when prompted.
Monday through Friday,
8:00am to 4:00pm
Pay by mail
Payments by mail can be made by check and sent to:Ace Carting
PO Box 468
Fort Ann, NY 12827
Please write your residential trash collection account number on the reference line.